Saturday, July 10, 2010

to die by your side, such a heavenly way to die

^ the Smiths are great. I take long breaks from listening to them, and then they show up on itunes and I remember how much I loved them in the first place! Good stuff.

Rambling ahead.

this gives me hope that there are truly wonderful guys out there. =] And it's just a great song. Kudos, Charlie. I love the untraditional ..."instruments".

experimenting with the hair for tomorrow.... it's sort of fun, I have crazy random braids tied with bright hairbands sticking out all over the place. I sort of feel like I'm 6. I'm really excited to take it out and see how wavy it'll be.

please excuse the sadly terrible quality of my webcam. The camera's out of commission at the moment. :[



So yesterday I was wasting time on weheartit (new favorite), and stumbled across this picture.



^ I'm secretly a little bit in love with him.

awesome idea I heard today: every day, do something you're afraid of. I love that. It reminds me of the quote from Alice in Wonderland, "Sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast." I might add them both to my daily schedule...

<3 Love.

2 comments:

  1. you pretty adorable. Just wanted to say. I'm off to listen to the smiths now. hope you are having a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The braids are cute! That guys is Bobby, Keiko's (boy?)friend. http://www.keikolynn.com/2010/06/bear-mountain.html

    xoxo,
    susannahbean

    ReplyDelete