Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday quote

"I will have poetry in my life. And adventure. And love. Love above all. Not the artful postures of love, not playful and poetical games of love for the amusement of an evening, but love that over-throws life. Unbiddable, ungovernable - like a riot in the heart, and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture. Love - like there has never been in a play."
-Shakespeare in Love


I am completely obsessed with this quote. I've been putting it everywhere; facebook, twitter, in emails... it's just so beautiful, and it really goes along with what I call my "life quote" (over there in the sidebar. :) )


[photo cred Maggie Lochtenberg]

4 comments:

  1. I love this quote and the movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just found your blog. I love the background and header. They are both really cute. Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog. Too cute!
    I LOVE that quote! So perfect. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. that quote is beautiful and Holy Moly girl am I loving all the music on your little music player! Carla bruni and paramore and 500 days of summer and Beirut!?!

    ps thank you for the add love!

    ReplyDelete