Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bruises and morals

Short post today.
I'm convinced that Bruises by Chairlift is the best song ever. I'm not kidding. I know I go through this "new favorite song" thing about every week, but this one has lasted for two weeks, about 40 plays, and still going strong. I love love LOVE it. Give it a listen if you're unfamiliar with it.

Also, I look like a lobster. Curses on my foolishness for thinking I could get away with an hour in the sun without sunscreen. I might post pictures later if I feel like humiliating myself, hehe. It's all that silly book's fault, for enrapturing me and making me forget where I was and for how long! Moral of the story: Don't read an interesting book outside. Or if you do, at least wear sunscreen. Or maybe the moral of the story is just don't be Irish. You know, if you can help it at all.


"I've got bruises on my knees for you, got grass stains on my knees for you, I've got holes in my new jeans for you, I'm pink and black and blue..."

1 comment:

  1. I'm browsing throught your blog right now and I already got your letter. :)

    * I love that song.

    ReplyDelete