Friday, February 12, 2010

Today somebody loves me.

First off, math quiz was canceled. Then, I get to bio class to find a sign on the door saying it's been canceled. I love days like this. They just make my day better out of the blue.

So every Friday on the way to biology class, I pass this girl. Every day that it's cold out, she wears these crazy overalls. And I don't just mean demin overalls... these are like hardcore painting men's coveralls. I used to think she was weird, but I really admire her. Coming out and just showing everyone that she doesn't care what other people think? Announcing to the world, "I know I look dorky while all the other girls are showing off their cute little outfits but WHO CARES!" She's awesome. Why do we care so much what other people think? Like today, I really wanted to wear this hat... but I started thinking about how it was kind of weird, and how people would think I was even stranger than they already no doubt do if I wore it. So I didn't. Blah. I hate how other people influence us so much.

I spent most of yesterday looking for music and getting stuff off my favorite music-finder, noisetrade.com (this is what happens when you don't have any Thursday classes). And I'm loving Slow by Farewell Flight.




Cruel, Lullaby for Insomniacs, and Widower are other favorites.


I'm loving these paisley prints by Natalie Perkins.



http://www.redbubble.com/people/definatalie



That reminds me... Tonight I'm going to make cupcakes.

Ahh, the weekend. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment