Monday, February 15, 2010

It's perfect, perfect kismet.

I know this is crazy, but I absolutely love Mondays. Because it's only the second day of the year, the high from church is still there, and because it's the busiest day of my week (class from 8-5) it's SO relieving once it's over. And then I get to go to CRU. Which is one of the three highlights of my week. ;)

Oh my goodness. These rooms are amazing.
They look like something from a dream.



The purple one is my favorite, although the yellow umbrellas on the other are incredible. I'd just love to stand under one. Or just lie in the middle of the floor of one of these rooms and imagine. They're made by a company called Moominvalley, and they're based off illustrations from a children's author/illustrator, Tove Jansson. His illustrations look absolutely amazing, I need to check these books out.





























Music find of the week is Willowfair. This is seriously one of the best albums I've found all year. I first downloaded it from noisetrade just because I thought the piano solos sounded pretty, and it'd be a nice relaxing listen. But they're amazing. This is the kind of album that you start playing, and are amazed when it's over that you've spent an hour listening to the whole thing because it seems like it just started. It's a new favorite of mine. Infragilis, No More (ahhhh, gorgeous piano interludes!!), For The Sheep, and Devil's Armada will draw you in.


No comments:

Post a Comment