Monday, February 8, 2010

Grinning idiot? Yep, that's me. (music monday)

I don't know how this is possible, but I only just today discovered Meaghan Smith.

I had her song Here Comes Your Man from the 500 Days of Summer soundtrack and couldn't stop listening, but I just never looked into her music until today. Unfortunately she only has two albums out, but you can bet I'll be adding her to my to-watch list! First of all she has a crazy good voice, and second she's just so darn adorable. I love her music videos.
My favorite song by her is A Little Love. I swear it was written for me.





Here I go again
Smiling too sweet
Can’t seem to hold it in
Every time that we meet
I get this rosy glow
And weak in the knees
I hope you don’t know how fast
you make my heart beat
I’m in a little love
And I’m in a little deep
Though I’ll never say a word
It’s a secret my heart can’t keep

No comments:

Post a Comment